addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Seth W. R.
user 24520162
Douglasville, GA
Post #: 1
Hello, everyone, my name is Seth W. Rainey. I run the GA Vikings (Son's of Loki) living history group out of GA here. I'm pretty new to the area. we recreate the early dark age's using live steel reenactment, viking age crafts, camping, and cooking. We run multiple events every year around the Atlanta area along with long range events with in the USA and even Eroupe. I'm very happy to meet you all, and look fowred to knowing you better.

Seth W. Rainey
GA Vikings (Son's of Loki)
Adam W.
user 3349333
North Charleston, SC
Post #: 14
Hi Seth,
My name is Adam and I run a meetup group called Atlanta Misfits. I think it would be a great meetup event for our group to watch one of your reenactment, so please let me know all about them.

Thanks,
Adam
Seth W. R.
user 24520162
Douglasville, GA
Post #: 2
Our next event will be at the Fern Bank museum nov 19 and 20th, we will be doing some fighting, saga telling and an oath taking from a new Hersir (upper class warrior). what do the misfits do? if you want i can contact the museum and try to get you on the list so you won't have to pay. I have a bit of extra gear that i can equip you out with.

Seth W. Rainey
GA Vikings (Son's of Loki)