addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

LA Robotics Club Message Board › Arduino Developer needed! (Paying gig!)

Arduino Developer needed! (Paying gig!)

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi Guys,

I'm new to LA and just started a job... one of my first assignments is to help out with a project that is basically a web-enabled paint ball gun. A lot of this has already been built using arduino... I need help finding someone to come in and help us finish the project and possibly work on another project. Really fun stuff, a collaborative environment and theres even a budget! You must be in the LA area and able to commute to Culver City, as we're looking for someone on site. Bonus points if you know some python too.

If you're interested and qualified, message me on meetup or just respond to this thread with somewhere I can reach out at.

Thanks and see you soon! I plan to attend a meeting soon :)
John Konrad G.
JohnKonradGrant
Topanga, CA
Post #: 3

If you're interested and qualified, message me on meetup or just respond to this thread with somewhere I can reach out at.

A fun project with a budget? I'm all ears! I'm good in Python and other languages. I am a software engineer with a lot of experience in real time computer graphics.
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi! I think I messaged you on LinkedIn, not sure if you saw it or just got busy. Please get in touch!

Cass
John Konrad G.
JohnKonradGrant
Topanga, CA
Post #: 4
Hi Cassandra,
I sent a detailed response via my Yahoo email account. Also, I cannot find you on LinkedIn. I've sent a couple emails through Meetup. Hopefully one of them reaches you. Cheers,
John