addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

LA Robotics Club Message Board › Powerful visual programming/robotics for nothing

Powerful visual programming/robotics for nothing

Jesse U.
user 70192452
Franklin, NC
Post #: 1
Hi! This is a great group, wish I was closer. But I'm actually hoping to create a whole new paradigm and transform what youth, and everyone, can do with this stuff!

I've made a very powerful creation platform, along with 10 fascinating missions, that conclude with powerful visual programming (easy to learn, and everything interactive video guided step by step, great for groups) of a mobile robot included with the platform. I was planning charging $29.95 for everything (!)...but since it's new and I would love for people and groups like yours to get involved with it, I'll do what ever it takes to put it into your hands. That includes any discount you want, paying for half first then the other half when you're satisfied with it, etc. (you seem like a trustworthy group). I know we're not talking big bucks to begin with, but still. My demo vid is at MissionClimbingTree.com
to check out why I say this is seriously going to create a whole new paradigm!
Look forward to hearing reactions :)
Jesse