addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Smart Data Message Board › Meetup details changed: Intro to SemTech & Special Guest Neil Budde of Daily

Meetup details changed: Intro to SemTech & Special Guest Neil Budde of DailyMe / Newstogram

Krista T.
kristathomas
Venice, CA
Hi all,

My apologies for the delay in naming a location. We have been seeking a permanent home for this Meetup in the Santa Monica or Culver City areas.

As we are getting down to the wire, I have instead secured the Barbri Education Center from Thomson Reuters -- 3280 Motor Ave., Los Angeles -- where we have a spacious classroom, permission to bring in beer and pizza, and free parking.

I've updated the Meetup details, see the full listing here:
http://www.meetup.com...­
When: December 10, 2009 6:15 PM

Where:
Barbri Educational Center
3280 Motor Avenue, Suite 200
Los Angeles, CA 90027

(For free parking, please enter the parking lot and drive down into the garage.)

We look forward to seeing you there!

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Maybe" as well as "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com...­