addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

LA Unity3D Message Board › Unity Developer Needed for Match 3 Browser/Mobile Game Prototype (Paid)

Unity Developer Needed for Match 3 Browser/Mobile Game Prototype (Paid)

Jay M.
user 12588480
Huntington Beach, CA
Post #: 51
Hi,

I'm looking to hire a Unity developer for a browser/mobile game prototype. It's a fairly simple Match 3 game (I think there are a couple of Match 3 projects in the asset store) that will be linked to a websites functions such as customer accounts for example. The game mechanics/features aren't fully fleshed out yet but there won't be too many of them and I'll be providing the art assets.

I'm looking to get a prototype done within the next couple of weeks maybe even by the end of this month. I'd like to get it setup at least where it links (or at least ready to link) to a customer accounts database.

If intersted please contact me, jay.h.madrigal@gmail.com to further discuss this project and of course payment.

Thanks,
Jay