addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

LA Unity3D Message Board › College student game

College student game

Richard N.
rickninadev
Pico Rivera, CA
Post #: 1
I'm looking for a few people to help out in a game that I want to do, I cant pay anybody since I'm a college student so if you want to help out its non paying but you do get experience. looking for college students like me in the Whittier and Pico Rivera area and have knowledge in Photoshop, unity, and Maya, C# programming is a plus(or java). contact me by my email Thanks!
richardninawork@gmail.com