addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

LA Unity3D Message Board › Three different projects - two paid, one unpaid

Three different projects - two paid, one unpaid

David W.
user 4092287
Santa Monica, CA
Post #: 3
The first project grew out of a peer-reviewed quantum physics paper that I (David Watkinson) co-authored with physicists from NASA and JPL/Caltech about experiments to test the theory that we’re living in a simulated virtual reality created by consciousness (sort of like a shared dream.)

To generate funds for the experiments, a Harvard MBA (Robert Davidson) designed a Kickstarter that raised a quarter million dollars for a non-profit to oversee the experiments.

After I worked with Robert on the Kickstarter, he asked me if I would work with him to create a company to produce VR software to help people attain higher states of consciousness, such as those used during Out of Body experiences. So that’s the first project for which we need a Unity developer. We're looking for bids from Unity developers with a track record.
TITLE: Unity Developer • LEVEL: Advanced - PAID

The second project grew out of my career in feature films and TV. My latest show is Seth Macfarlane’s sci-fi series The Orville. In my spare time, I’m creating my own Sci-fi series, which I’m producing first as an online interactive graphic novel.

Since the premise involves the idea that we live in a simulated virtual reality, the online version will have some VR scenes and links to third party VR content. One character is a budding Unity 3D developer, who shows some demos of his work. So please talk to me about using your demo.

This project is currently in the storyboard phase, which I want to publish to help raise funds, so I want to pay a Unity person to help me with that.
TITLE: Unity Programmer or Developer • LEVEL: Any
PAY: Depends on level of experience.

The third project is one to help promote all developers who are making VR experiences or games. I created the website VR Epics for that purpose, because I want to see VR go mainstream. So if you have a Unity VR project, give me the info and I’ll post your promotional text or video along with links to your website.

Since I’m quite busy, it may take a little while to get your promotion online. So if you want to support the community, please consider helping to keep the Wordpress website VR Epics up to date by volunteering to be the webmaster or a helper.
TITLE: Webmaster - UNPAID

David Watkinson

davidwatkinson@mac.com

VRepics.com • PointsInTime.com

Cell (310) 500-7119 • Fox (310) 369-8569