addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

LGBT History and Culture Message Board › LGBT History and Culture Reading Group

LGBT History and Culture Reading Group

Steve
user 12318918
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Ayres suggested we start an LGBT History and Culture reading group. I think that is a great idea. Please use this thread to suggest books, essays or any other readings that might be of interest. After the list is compiled, we'll take a vote.
A former member
Post #: 18
Good idea, but I've got tons of my own books to read and since I'm unemployed, I can't afford to go out & keep buying new books. I know the library may have the books that may be suggested, but again, I have tons of books to read on my bookshelves. Hey! How about book exchanges?