addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Law of Attraction in Action (Dayton) Message Board › Another FREE "Love or Above" Webinar tomorrow!!!

Another FREE "Love or Above" Webinar tomorrow!!!

Kelly
Group Organizer
Dayton, OH
Hi everyone!

Since we had "technical difficulties" last time, let's have a do-over!!!!   I just saw in my email that there will be another FREE webinar by Christie Marie Sheldon tomorrow night!  You can register here: http://www.unlimiteda...­

Since the webinar starts at 9pm, we will try to wrap up the meetup by 8pm so that we can all get home in time to enjoy the webinar.

I think this will be a great addition to the material we are studying so I'm really looking forward to it!  How lucky are we?!?!?

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow...

Kelly