Join other like-minded liberty-loving women to build a community of libertarians in Northern Virginia and DC! This is a great opportunity to network, be yourself, grab a drink after work, and discover some fun activities. We look forward to seeing you!
When: Every second Thursday of the month. This one on Thursday, 13th of February! Show up at 6pm to socialize, earlier to settle in, or fashionably late!
Where: Fire Works Pizza - Courthouse
• 2350 Clarendon Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201 (SE corner of Clarendon Blvd and N. Adams St. – https://goo.gl/maps/Gnn7cKkShNZ5bFUd9)
• Menu: https://www.fireworkspizza.com/arlington/menus/
• Website: https://www.fireworkspizza.com/arlington/
• Phone: [masked]
If arriving by Metro, the venue is 2 blocks west of the Courthouse station on the Orange or Silver line. If driving, there is some limited street parking in the area, and a few nearby parking garages:
• 2300 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201
• 2100 Clarendon Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201
• 2500 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201
Please RSVP here so we know how big of a table to grab!