addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Arkansas Geek Club Message Board › New to Little Rock

New to Little Rock

adam f.
user 67239752
North Little Rock, AR
Post #: 1
Hi there everyone, I'm Adam, I'm new to Little Rock, North Little Rock Actually. I am a transplant form San Diego. I am looking for a D&D group or a board game group for a bi-weekly game night.

Anyhow, I look forward to meeting some of you!

Adam~
Brian G.
user 27327972
Little Rock, AR
Post #: 3
Welcome Transplant!

There are many of us and we are becoming legion.

Keep checking back as there are gaming meetups all the time. The one that meets at the Irish Pub in North Little Rock every other Saturday may be pretty close to you. If you are looking to meet even more people, the weekly Tuesday trivia night at the Flying Saucer is another great place.

Brian
A former member
Post #: 29
Hey, I have a gaming session that gets together typically every other sunday for a few hours. If you are interested, contact me and we can try to set something up.