Please Note: this is just an example of the book - volume changes as we move through the series.
The Prince of Peace Contemplative Community meets on the 2nd Thursday of the month from 11am - 1:00pm to engage in contemplative practices as a means of connecting with God/Source/Inner Wisdom and finding inner peace.
At our meetings we will experience:
• contemplative prayer (seated meditation)
• silent reading time using the "Bridges to Contemplative Living" book series
• time for personal reflection from reading prompts
• contemplative dialogue - an opportunity to relate our
• contemplative experience to our life and share with others
Find the stillness within so you can more easily hear your inner guide/Source/God.
Does engaging in contemplative practices interest you? Do you find Thomas Merton's Work intriguing?
Would you like to practice connecting with inner stillness and silence?
If you answered “yes” to any of these please join our monthly "Bridges to Contemplative Living" group
2nd Thursday of the month
11 - 1:00
Prince of Peace Church
5700 Rudnik Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA
Time spent in contemplative prayer, silent reading and introspection, followed by contemplative dialogue.
We will use the following book series to guide our meetings:
"Bridges to Contemplative Living" (books cost $8)
Suggested Donation: $5/session nobody turned away for lack of funds