This group is for ladies who like to get together and have a good time. Most of our events will be held in Henderson or very close. Activities include dinners, hiking, dancing, karaoke, movies, and anything else we can come up with.
This is a “Request To Join” group but as long as you have a photo of your face, a first name, and agree to the RSVP policy, you will be accepted within 48 hours after submitting your request. Each member should have their own account. Not all events allow guests.
WAITLISTS ARE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE EVENT HOST: A Waitlist for an event is used at the discretion of the Event Organizer. For some events, a waitlist will not be used and RSVPs will be closed once a Meetup is full; if/when people drop out, the event may be open again for RSVP. Generally, we've found that attendee management is more efficient when a waitlist is not used.
EVENT ATTENDEES MUST BE 21 AND OVER. NO ONE UNDER 21 ALLOWED.
We also recommend you stay engaged by using the Mobile Meetup App, which is a great way to stay on top of the latest events and updates.
There are no fees or any quota on attending events; the only price of admission is that if you do choose to RSVP for an event, you do it with INTEGRITY and RESPONSIBLY.
WE WANT TO FOSTER A SAFE, ENJOYABLE, COMFORTABLE AND “CHILL” 😎 MEETUP COMMUNITY! But some of the things we’re NOT chill about are:
* HARASSMENT: Sexual harassment/bullying/unwanted attention/intrusive behavior are not tolerated and will be cause for a Member getting removed from the Group. We expect Members to show respect for one another. Don't be "that person" who ruins it for everyone else. If we receive multiple complaints about a Member harassing others (either at events or online); that Member will be removed from the group. Please speak up if you have been harassed. When it comes to harassment, silence is not golden.
* NO SHOWS: We ENFORCE a 2-No Shows & You're Out Policy. A No-Show is when you RSVP Yes but do not show up and do not change your RSVP to No or fail to contact the Event Organizer. On certain events 1-No Show may cause removal from the group. If you message the Event Organizer within 1 week of a No Show, we will review and may excuse you. (We are now able to flag no shows.)
* WAITLISTS: Use of Waitlists if at the discretion of the Event Host. Some may choose not to use a waitlist and will close RSVPs once max capacity is filled. The Event Host may or may not use open up RSVPs as people drop closer to the event. Anyone with one no-show will be removed from waitlists.
* CRASHING (Showing up unannounced): We may not be able to accommodate unexpected members/guests. Please ALWAYS check with the Event Organizer. If the answer is No please do not be offended. We cannot always accommodate everyone. Two (2) Crashings (either yourself or a guest) will cause removal from the group.
* BEING LATE: We expect Members to be on time (or ideally 5-10 minutes early) to events; excessive tardiness may be cause for a Member getting removed from the Group. Please always message the Event Organizer if you will be delayed.
* EVENT SEATING POLICY: is first come first serve. Seats are not to be saved for latecomers. To sit together you must walk in together.
* POSTING INAPPROPRIATE MESSAGES or PHOTOS: members can post photos related to events but not selfies/photos UNRELATED to events that are offensive or irrelevant: those will be deleted at the discretion of the Group's Organizer. Periodically, posts will be cleaned up/deleted at the discretion of the Organizer. It’s nothing personal. ☺️
* WHINING/COMPLAINING: Your participation in this group is completely voluntary; if you disagree with our policies or how we operate, you are free to leave or not join this group. We welcome feedback. But attending events with others in a public place comes with it a risk that not everything is going to be perfect and unexpected situations arise. The Event Organizers do their best to plan and deal with situations as they arise but we cannot always accommodate everyone all the time. We try to provide as much information as possible about events; please use discretion when you sign up as to whether it's a situation that you are able to deal with comfortably. Chronic negativity/criticizing everything/fussiness may cause removal from the group.
Being removed from the group is at the discretion of the Organizer for any reason that is seen fit even if it’s not listed on the policies above.
Thank you for the contributions to these policies Kolette.