addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ladies Love Craft Beers! Message Board › Pub Crawl Schedule

Pub Crawl Schedule

Shere
user 47408412
London, GB
Hey ladies!

So here is our schedule for Saturday:

We will start at Taproom 307 on 3rd Ave between 23rd and 24th St. We will then walk down 3rd Ave to Exchange Bar & Grill on between 20th and 21st. Even though they don't have a ton of craft beers, the novelty of the place is worth it to stop in for a quickie. We will then walk down to McSorley's Ale House between 3rd Ave and 2nd Ave on 7th Street. From there we will go to Jimmie's No. 43, half a block down to 2nd Ave and 7th. Our last (scheduled) stop will be Alphabet City Beer Co. on Ave. C between 6th and 7th.

Keep in mind, this schedule is completely flexible. I wanted to layout a rough blueprint of where we will be in case someone is late. We can veer off course at any time if someone has another suggestion or if we see something we want to try!

Plug my number into your phone so you can text or call if you lose us for some reason. 917-687-0737.

I'm really looking forward to this! It's going to be a blast!!!

-Shere