addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ladies Love Craft Beers! Message Board › Homebrewing 101 Workshop

Homebrewing 101 Workshop

Shere
user 47408412
London, GB
Hello ladies! I received a message from Jaclyn through Gracious Grub/Food Bank NYC. The workshop is tomorrow night if you are interested! See details below

Hi ladies!

I wanted to bring Gracious Grub to your attention, as I thought you and your members would be interested in checking out the Beer brewing workshop tomorrow evening. www.uniiverse.com/graciousgrub

Gracious Grub is a series of foodie events in NYC from June 17 - June 27 to help raise funds and awareness for the Food Bank For New York City.

The Homebrewing 101 Workshop happens this Wednesday in Brooklyn from 6:30 - 8:30 with Bitter & Esters. You can view the event info here: https://www.uniiverse...­

Would you be interested in sharing this event with your group? The more attendees for the workshop, the more Food Bank will benefit. We would highly appreciate your support and any help in spreading the word! Thought it would be a fun experience for your group as well :)

Thanks for your time and let me know what you think!

Cheers,
Jaclyn