addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ladies Love Craft Beers! Message Board › NYC Craft Beer Festival - Meetup cancel

NYC Craft Beer Festival - Meetup cancel

Shere
user 47408412
New York, NY
Ladies,

I am going to remove this from our official calendar, but I still encourage you to go to the event and let us know how it goes! If you get a chance to take some photos, send them over to me!

Please enjoy and we hope to see you at one of our next events!

Cheers!
Shere
Debbie
debbiec520
Rego Park, NY
Post #: 34
I actually wound up getting free tix to this event so will definitely be going, if anyone is still planning on being there let me know so we can meet up! I'll take some pix to send you Shere. :-)