Did you ever think about getting together with like mind business ladies, but hate going to the big meetups where you get lost in the shuffle? This is the answer: This meet up is different... It will be a small group of ladies, in business for themselves. They are interested in meeting like minded ladies to interact with. People like doing business with friends, people they know and respect, and will gladly refer to their friends and family. This is intended to be a group of one of each business type and product line. Please fill out your introduction with your name, business name and what your business is about and what your product line is.
We reserve the right to approve and disapprove membership based on the group intention of one of each type and product line.
We will have keynote speakers . They will be from within the group and outside speakers. They will bring us educational, informative and interesting subjects both professional and personal for women/entrepreneurs .
A light breakfast, lunch or snack will be served depending on the meetup event ..space may be limited.
RSVP EARLY If you are not able to come after you reserve, PLEASE cancel your reservation so someone who is waiting can fill the spot.
Martin St. Lucie Ladies Networking
Our mission is to build lasting business relationships, empower leadership and create business growth for women.
We accomplish our goals through:
1) Allowing only one-of-a-kind industry, and/or product line
2) Providing keynote speakers to educate in professional and personal areas of our lives.
3) Providing opportunity to talk about updates and special progress relevant to our industry or business.
4) Providing quality products and services and in-depth information about our business
5) Offering support in any way we can to our members
6) Interact with each other at each meeting allowing us to exchange information and referrals.
7) Offering specials as members of the group and for referrals given. (If allowed or applicable)
8) Membership will be kept to a maximum of 50 members.
Minimal membership fee to reserve your spot will be collected for 1st meeting through we pay or pay pal.
RSVP required. Membership will be cancelled if you miss three (3) consecutive meetups and/or a total of five (5) annually, leaving that industry/product line spot open for others to fill.