addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ladies Only Exotic Dance/Exercise Group Message Board › Online Special..Class cards for only $36.00!

Online Special..Class cards for only $36.00!

Lisa
user 8484327
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Hi Portland Ladies,

I apologize for not keeping up with my meetup group. Just so you know..The Exotic You Class is a public drop in class that happens every Saturday morning at 9:45 am and Tuesday nights, 7:45 pm. The average attendance is 10-15 students. If you haven't attended because of the low RSVP on meetup (this could make some folks shy away) please, please do so! Many ladies do not RSVP and I have a pretty good following so you will not be the only one in class. ;)

Now, the SPECIAL! It is online only..$36.00 for 6 classes, 4 month expiration date, no refunds, non transferable. Buy yours today, limit two per person, at http://www.theexoticy...­.

Much Love,

Lisa