Ladies of the East Valley Pages
A Few Guidelines:
We're all here to relax and have some fun, right? YES! Great, but we have some guidelines in place to keep our little group going strong.
- New members must attend an event within three months of them joining the group.
- Please update your RSVPs. I work hard at getting us reservations and I need to have a good idea of how many ladies will be at an event, so if you're plans change it would be great to let me know. I understand that things come up and you might have to cancel at the last minute, totally understandable, but if you can...give me a heads up!
- Three no-shows to an event will get you kicked out of the group. We have a waitlist for events, and if you "no-show" you just ruined the opportunity for someone else to join in on the fun. We can't have this happen repeatedly, so please be sure to update your RSVP
- Attendance policy: Inactivity in the group for three consecutive months will be grounds from removal from the group. We try to have several different events to include everyone in the group, and participation is the key to making this a successful one. If you are unable to come to an event let the organizer know or if you would like to see an event happen, make the suggestion.
- We have ladies of different personalities, we must all be aware of that, so please don't be rude to anyone at any time. If there are any complaints about a certain member that is being rude or negative in any manner that member will be removed.
If you have any questions about any of this information then please let me know. I'm available to all members for questions, suggestions or concerns.