addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Ladies Who Lunch Seminars Message Board › Free Movie Premier & Tshirts for "How Do You Know"

Free Movie Premier & Tshirts for "How Do You Know"

Angel T.
AngelTuccy
Group Organizer
Littleton, CO
Hi Ladies!!
Our group has been invited to see the premier of the new movie "How Do You Know" with Rees Witherspoon, Owen Wilson, Paul Rudd & Jack Nicholson.
To receive your screening passes, log on to GOFOBO.com/RSVP
RSVP code is S8Q335GY
The premier is Thursday December 9th at Cherry Creek.
They sent us movie posters and t-shirts! I will have the promotional items for you at our December 16th meetup.
The movie comes out in theaters everywhere on December 17th.

A former member
Post #: 7
Hi Angel,

I tried to get a pass and the code is invalid. I copied it right from your message above and pasted it in. Are you certain it is entered correctly? I really want to join in on the fun. I even have a babysitter! Also do we have an address for the Theater? Thanks

Carole
Angel T.
AngelTuccy
Group Organizer
Littleton, CO
Post #: 21
Carole,

Try this:
This is a gofobo screening, so everyone must print out their
passes from the gofobo website. To download your complimentary
passes please visit www.Gofobo.com/RSVP and enter the code
S8Q335GY or people can just go directly to
http://www.gofobo.com...­ to print out their passes. Two passes per person. Each pass admits one.

A few other people had trouble the first time they entered the #, but had success the next time.
A former member
Post #: 5
Thanks Angel for the tickets I was able to print them just fine. There were a few hoops I had to jump through. Like creating a login and giving them my e-mail. With a few keystrokes I was able to get them. Look forward to see you there!!smile
Angel T.
AngelTuccy
Group Organizer
Littleton, CO
Post #: 22
Janel, I'm glad that the site worked out for you.