addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Toronto's 25-40 Social Message Board › New Event: Our Bar Night™

New Event: Our Bar Night™

Mauricio
Ago_Vino_Veritas
Group Organizer
Toronto, ON
Announcing a new Meetup for Toronto's 25-40 Social!

What: Our Bar Night™
When: Friday, April 8, 2011 8:00 PM

Price: CAD3.00 per person

Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)

Hello Everyone,

Not sure what to do this Friday? Want to go out and socialize? But perhaps the 120 decibel club beats (like last Saturday's) are not what you were hoping for this TGIF?

Well, the weather is finally starting to look good! So let's go out and hit a bar! Yes, we have not done that in a while, so come out and mingle in a old fashion type mingler.We have not done one of these is a while so come out! It will be a blast!

If you have any questions, let me know!

For now I will assume we will get a good solid 15 people so I am booking a locale for that many.Will post details shortly.

-Mauricio
Your Organizer

**************************************­********************************

TFO's simple RULES:

* Respect and take ownership of your RSVP. If you do not, then I will.

* Remember the simple Alpha Rule, no-shows will be removed.

* If you change your mind, please change your RSVP no later than 24 hours before the event to give other members the chance to take your place or for me to update our reservations.

* Come out, have fun and meet new friends!

* We are not 1700+ members strong because we are boring. :-)

Check it out!