What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
Memorial Day Weekend Picnic in St Paul, rented the Highland Park Picnic Shelter, $10 Payable at Picnic
101+ Signed Up! :)
1200 Montreal Ave, St Paul, MN 55116
Look for the American Flags and Yellow Balloons !!! :)
10+ Fun Summer Picnics & Locations this year!!! :)
Mendakota Park - Mendota Heights
Minnehaha Falls -Mpls
Lebanon Hills Jensen Park - Eagan
Hyland Lake Park Reserve - Bloomington
Como Zoo - St Paul
Lake Nokomis - Mpls
Elm Creek Park - Maple Groove
Highland Park Pavilion - St. Paul
St Croix Lakefront Park - Hudson WI
Lake Minnetonka Regional Park
Fun Social Picnic Games:
Croquet, Volleyball, Badminton, Ladder Toss, Bean Bag Toss, Bocce Ball, Goofy Frisbee Toss, Lawn Darts, T-ball, Crazy Kickball Croquet. 18 Hole Mini Golf Course (for non serious golfers) Fun Team Relay Races (Participate or Cheer)
The Potluck Picnic has tons of Fabulous Salads, Entrées, Desserts and Beverages.
Rules of the Game (besides having fun and making new friendships):
• There are Potluck Menu suggestions posted below. Please sign up in the “Comments” area for a Food, Beverage, or Dessert item to let us know what you will be bringing.
• Bring folding lawn chair (some Parks pulled a lot of tables), mask (optional), sunglasses, cap and your youthful playfulness.
• Free Parking is available at all locations but some locations will be nuts so you may want to arrive early.
• Picnic Events will last 4+ hours.
• Picnic Registration & Potluck Food Drop Off begins at 12:00 Noon
• Pay $10.00 fee when you arrive and register,
Fee includes: includes your Burgers, Brats, Hot Dogs, Buns, Bottle Water, Name Badge. Plates, Silverware, Glasses, Serving Pieces & Utensils, Event Games, Decorations, Park Rentals, etc… that is what the $10 fee covers
Organized Fun Picnic Activities:
Volunteers appreciated helping to set up Games, Stage Food, Grilling or loading things up. Please message me if you can arrive early and help set up.
Please put what you would like to bring from below in the “Comments” area.
Please bring pre-packaged Potluck Items as much as possible because of Covid. Have extra serving platters, utensils, sanitation products, rubber gloves, so nobody needs to touch food when dishing themselves up. Safety, Food Preparation and Serving are my #1 concern for everyone.
Please sign up for a Potluck item in the Comment area.
• ICE & COOLERS –
• Case of Bottled Water- Bobby
• Canned Pop – Diet/Regular Pepsi
• Canned or Bottled -Ice Tea, Lemonade, etc.
• Veggie Platters & Dips-
• Deviled Eggs-
• Carrots, Celery, Cherry Tomatoes, Peppers, Sugar Snaps, etc.
• Cut Fresh Fruit Trays / Bowls-
• Cut Seedless Watermelon-
• Fresh Grapes or Cherries, etc –
• Small Individual Bagged Chips, Doritos, Cheetos–
• Trail Mix & Nuts-
• Sliced Cheese & Crackers -
Salads & Side Dishes:
• Salads –Leaf, Summer or Lettuce Salads, Wild Rice Salad etc..
• Potato Salads –
• Pasta Salads, Chicken Pasta Salads, etc...
• Fruit Salads -
For the Grill:
• Charcoal & Fluid – Bobby Provides
• Hamburgers & Buns – Bobby Provides
• Chicken -
• Brats & Buns – Bobby Provides
• Hot Dogs & Buns – Bobby Provides
• Baby Dill Pickles –
• Ketchup, Mustard, Pickles - Bobby Provides
• General Desserts-
• Cookies, Bars, –
• Cakes or Pies –
#1 Goal is to have Fun! Meet old Friends and make New Friends, Play, Socialize and have a Great Summer!!!