addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Lake Norman Social Club Message Board › Happy 2018 LKNSC!

Happy 2018 LKNSC!

Ami
user 12327864
Group Organizer
Cornelius, NC
Hello Socialites!!! :)

I'm so excited for our group as we begin yet another year of events and memorable experiences together! This year you will have even more opportunities to connect with each other and join in fun events around the Lake Norman area.

I want to thank each of you for what you give to the group, not only by attending events to make this group such a great success but also for helping me with ideas and hosting events for the group. A special thank you to those who have offered their resources to assist with MU dues and your homes as event venues.

Our group wouldn't be what it is without all of your support and encouragement. I look forward to us giving back to our local community again this year, more news and events on that to come! :) Thanks in advance for volunteering and offering your charitable donations to bring joy and hope to others around us.

May this year bring each of you the happiness and contentment you're looking for and I can only hope that by organizing fun things for us to do together that some of that will happen as part of your involvement with the Lake Norman Social Club :)

Your grateful LKNSC organizer,

Ami