Needs a location
Myrtle Beach, a city and vacation resort in South Carolina’s coast with 60-miles of beach. It’s also known for its celebrity-designed golf courses. Along its beachfront boardwalk are arcades, souvenir stands and restaurants, as well as the old-fashioned Family Kingdom amusement park and the SkyWheel, one of the country’s tallest Ferris wheels.
01. Let's plan on a two night, three day mini vacation.
02. RSVP's and fees must be paid in advance.
03. You will need to show proof of payment at a hotel our choosing prior to the date of event to be included in vacation.
04. This is a family event with restrictions. Let's plan on a 10 years of age or older "only" attending.
05. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please share them here.
06.** Please keep in mind, this is still in the planing stage and no decisions are final until all parties agree on all aspects of the vacation.**