Practice the Skills of Leadership and Communication
• Lakewood Toastmasters meets Every Tuesday at Noon.
• We practice the Art of Communication. This mean:
• Public Speaking - We help each other overcome this common fear by listening to speeches and offering positive and useful Evaluations.
• Inter-personal Communication - Taking the opportunity to interact with others in an accepting environment.
• Intra-personal communication - dealing with the fears we have in communication and realizing we can be successful in this area. We are able to give ourselves the gift of positive Self-Talk.