Our goal in Lancaster County Moms Meetup group is to give Lancaster Moms the opportunity to meet other friendly local moms and their children. We try to give those moms a neutral place to be able to meet others, ask questions, and have fun! Come to a Moms Meetup to share experiences, find advice, give support and make new friends. All moms are welcome however, the vast majority of Moms have children under 5 yrs old. We have weekly meetups that you can pick and choose those that fit into your busy schedule. These meetups include home and park play dates, mom's night out, craft nights, book club nights, family events, holiday parties and more!
1. Members should to attend meetups on a regular basis.
2. Members should to host meetups. They could be at your home, parks, hands on house, park city, toddler gyms, the libraries, etc...
3. Members should provide a meal at least once a year when we have a meal train. This could mean making a meal, buying a meal, or having a meal delivered. We have meal gains for our members when a new baby is born or when there is a family illness or emergency.
4. Members are expected to honor their RSVP. An RSVP means that you plan to be at that meetup. Cancelling should only happen here and there and be for a good reason.
5. By joining our group members agree to our group policies and are expected to follow them. If you violate our policies the leadership team will review the situation and you may be asked to leave the group. Our policies can be found in the group files on meetup or in the files on the group facebook page.
6. Members are expected to pay the $10/year due. That fee barely covers the operating costs of the site and it is also a bit of a security measure. It also funds our quarterly whole family parties/events. You can pay that in cash to a leadership team member or through Paypal Friends & Family option and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org