Our Private Lancaster Area Singles group is for those Looking To Find Partners and other Singles at the same point in life, making Friendships and Dates by going to events to meetup and do activities of common interest. Come to Meet and Greets to get connected and introduced so everyone can feel included and add event suggestions. We try to add all requests, and varieties of activities and local events, coffee/dinner gatherings, movies, shows, hikes and many holiday celebrations together in a group setting. You must agree to the rules and waiver, please read both.
*Covid changes and regulations will restrict some places and limit attendance so we may do alot of outdoor activities, hangouts and walks and talks torestart the group. Come as you feel ready, respecting everyone's different levels of comfortableness in social distancing.
• to be respectful to each other, appreciate and accept different personalities. Also RESPECT To the volunteer host and venue and staff that is serving each event.
• please be aware of internet safety practices. (no address/phone on the message boards please)
• Inappropriate behavior at a venue or toward another member will also not be tolerated.
• NO weapons of any sort are to be brought to our group events, Even if registered. You WILL be removed from the group and reported to the venue if necessary.
Attendance rules and RSVP
• We are looking for active members not just a large number of members. To be accepted in this group you answered questions saying you would attend and get involved. If you are not appearing for 6 months, You may be removed as a member.
• NO shows to events will be marked once and the second time you will be removed. • Use your calendar to know you marked yourself to be going. It is not fair to the host or venue who reserved seats and waited for you. Explain yourself in the discussion area of the event if you are ill or contact the event host by private message
• That include Backouts / Canceling same day. Especially if there was a waiting list.
• • Small venues with small space have a lower amount of available seating, especially private clubs. You will need to add yourself to be on the waitlist if it is full. • If you RSVP yes to be going to an event at the last minute, understand that you will not have a reserved seat at the venue. the headcount was already called in and it is up to the venue and event if they can add you.
• Private home events are for established known members who have attended 10 events and we feel we know you ** INTERNET SAFETY FIRST 101 **