What we're about
Learning a new language shouldn't be as hard as it is: books are too tedious to read, Duolingo just broadens your vocabulary (and, who can keep up a streak of more than 3 days anyways?) and classes only teach you about grammar. I believe the best way to learn a new language is how you did it when you were younger: just diving into it directly and using it proactively!
With this Meetup we hope to attract people:
* Who are interested in learning a new language;
* Who are already learning a new language but want some real life practice with others;
* Who are natives and want to help others learn their language and culture;
* Who are trying to build their collection of curse words for all languages ;);
* Who just want to learn about other languages and different cultures.
* Or would just like to meet new and different people!
WHEN, WHERE & HOW?
Language Exchange Delft (LED) would be held weekly on the same day after 7PM. The location will be at either a bar or a community center in the city center. Anyone is welcome and the format will be quiet loose and informal. We plan to have stickers available for your name and the languages you speak and/or are learning. The first step is to gauge the interest for this and we will figure out later the details. So ,if you would like to help or have ideas please do not hesitate to send me a message!