addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Lansing Board Gamers Meetup Message Board › Announcing DaveCon 2017 on Meetup, 9/9 & 9/10

Announcing DaveCon 2017 on Meetup, 9/9 & 9/10

DaveR
user 4472695
Group Organizer
East Lansing, MI
Hello,

First of all, thank you for joining the Meetup group for Lansing Board Gamers.  We've been gaming in Lansing for over 10 years so I'm happy to see the Meetup group is a hit with over 450 people signed up in just over a year.

Our premier annual event is DaveCon, held every Fall in Okemos, less than 1 mile from I-96.

I wanted to take this time to invite you to register at the cheapest price possible and to get better acclimated with this event.  When you pre-register online, you'll also get bonus gaming on Friday, September 8th, starting at 7PM.  Early bird registration ($3 discount) ends on 8/1.  You're also saving $3 additional dollars by not paying at the door.

I'm also proud to announce that we have a new vendor selling board games this year. ALL PLAY has a storefront located in Michigan at 42865 Five Mile Rd., Plymouth.  They've got a website here and are active on Facebook here.  When I talked to the owner, he said they were all about "No Work, ALL PLAY".

Our other sponsor, Summit Comics & Games is located in Lansing at 216 S. Washington Sq. and hosts our bi-monthly meetups.

We'll have $300 in gift certificate prizes between these two great sponsors plus some board game prizes at DaveCon.

If you are traveling in from out of town, there may still be a few rooms in the DaveCon block at the Comfort Inn that is connected to the Con, (517) 347-6690.

If you haven't come to any of our bi-monthly meetups, no problem.  This is a great chance to meet some of our regulars and meet gamers from all over the State (and neighboring states).

I hope you can make it!

-- Dave Rogers

http://LansingBoardGamers.com

LBG on Facebook

DaveCon on Facebook

Twitter: @LansingBG