Join us as we hold our February event at the AWS Loft, the place to go in San Francisco to learn more and have your questions answered about AWS. The AWS Loft is located at 925 Market Street (just south of Market & 5th, near the Powell BART station).
"Laravel on AWS Elastic Beanstalk" by Paul Foryt (Infuse)
• Learn how to deploy your Laravel app to AWS Elastic Beanstalk, use SQS as Laravel's queueing service, and use S3 as a storage location.
"ReactJS Intro for Laravel" by Sasha Bayan (Apple) & Paul Foryt (Infuse)
• Sasha will show us how easy it is to build a single page app with ReactJS. And using ReactJS with Laravel couldn't be easier, as Paul will demonstrate.
• 6:30 - Talk, eat, and drink
• 7:00 - Presentations
• 8:00 - Network & Explore the AWS Loft
Thank you to our awesome February meetup sponsors! Show your support by checking our their sites:
• Location: San Francisco AWS Loft (http://aws.amazon.com/start-ups/loft/sf-loft/)
• Food: Iron.io (http://www.iron.io/)
• Bourbon and Beer: Minibar (https://minibardelivery.com/)