Youth Hostel, Eskdale
All bookings must be made on our website: www.largeoutdoors.com
• Two days of guided walks, two walk options on each day.
• Two nights accommodation, including Friday and Saturday night evening meals, breakfasts and a packed lunch for Saturday.
• All walks led by qualified guides.
• Free collection from the local train station - subject to times and availability.
• Perfect for solo travellers or small groups of friends
DIRECT BOOKING LINK:https://www.largeoutdoors.com/event/lake-district-guided-walking-weekend-eskdale/
Join us for a walking weekend in the wild south-west of the Lake District, home to craggy mountains, ravines, valley woodland and open moor. Eskdale is a narrow valley that stretches from the infamous Hardknott Pass all the way down to the Irish Sea, past a range of the high fells that play host to miles of memorable walks and dramatic mountain scenery.
We'll be staying right in the heart of Eskdale at a hostel with plenty of walks on the doorstep. Alongside the hills, the area is a great place to explore, with a Roman fort on the hill at the head of the valley, and the Ravenglass-Eskdale railway winding it's way down to the sea. Plus there are two pubs within walking distance of the hostel, so what's not to love!