Beer, South Coast
All bookings must be made on our website: www.largeoutdoors.com
• Two days of guided walks, two walk options on each day.
• Two nights accommodation, including Friday and Saturday night evening meals, breakfasts and a packed lunch for Saturday.
• All walks led by qualified guides.
• Free collection from the local train station - subject to times and availability.
• Perfect for solo travellers or small groups of friends
DIRECT BOOKING LINK:
Covering 95 miles of the Dorset and Devon south coast, the Jurassic Coast is an area of dramatic cliffs, sea-shaped rock formations, and a hunting ground for ancient fossils.
The entire coastline is accessible via footpaths, allowing us to explore some of the best places on a walking weekend that will take you back in time. Alongside the walking, we'll be relaxing in our own hostel for the weekend, with great food and like-minded company.