All bookings must be made on our website: www.largeoutdoors.com
• Two days of guided walks, two walk options on each day.
• Two nights accommodation, including Friday and Saturday night evening meals, breakfasts and a packed lunch for Saturday.
• All walks led by qualified guides.
• Free collection from the local train station - subject to times and availability.
• Perfect for solo travellers or small groups of friends
DIRECT BOOKING LINK:
‘Fine walking, fine dining and fine hotel comforts’
Malton is ideal for a walking break, with stunning contrasting scenery on the doorstep, a picturesque market town to saunter around, and the historic Talbot Hotel as a perfect base to relax.
This is why, in June, we’re starting a series of two-night midweek and weekend guided walking breaks that simply offer a fine experience, whether you are a keen walker or sociable stroller!
In a nutshell:
• Guided walks on superb off-the-beaten track routes across the North York Moors
• A contrasting walk through the magnificent parkland of Castle Howard.
• Relax and unwind in the luxurious surroundings of The Talbot hotel.
• Fantastic food using some of Yorkshire’s finest ingredients.