All bookings must be made on our website: www.largeoutdoors.com
• Two / Three days of guided walks, two walk options on each day.
• Two / Three nights accommodation, including Friday and Saturday night evening meals, breakfasts and a packed lunch for Saturday.
• All walks led by qualified guides.
• Free collection from the local train station - subject to times and availability.
• Perfect for solo travellers or small groups of friends
DIRECT BOOKING LINK:
The north Cornish coast is a wild stretch of Atlantic waterfront, with craggy headlands and rocky islands of eroded stacks. The famous ruined castle of Tintagel is the supposed birthplace of King Arthur, just one site that shows how long this area of coast has been inhabited.