Lizard Point, Cornwall
All bookings must be made on our website: www.largeoutdoors.com
• Two / three days of guided walks, two walk options on each day.
• Two / three nights accommodation, including Friday and Saturday night evening meals, breakfasts and a packed lunch for Saturday.
• All walks led by qualified guides.
• Free collection from the local train station - subject to times and availability.
• Perfect for solo travellers or small groups of friends
DIRECT BOOKING LINK:
Take a journey with us to the edge of the country on this exceptional long walking weekend in the south of Cornwall. Lizard Point is known as the most southerly place in mainland Britain, a place where sea cliffs and rocky coastline make for a dramatic backdrop to a huge variety of coastal walks. The unique geology, plants and animal life make for an experience you won’t find anywhere else in the country, and the best way to discover this is on foot.