All bookings must be made on our website: www.largeoutdoors.com
• 6 days of guided walks on the Isles of Mull and Skye
• 7 nights accommodation, including breakfasts and a packed lunches.
• All walks led by qualified guides.
• All transport on the trip, with collection from Glasgow.
• Perfect for solo travellers or small groups of friends
FULL DETAILS & DIRECT BOOKING LINK:
The two largest and most famous of Scotland’s Inner Hebrides are the isles of Mull and Skye. They both have similarities, in their wild coastlines, high mountains, wildlife and endless options for walks, but they are also very different. Mull is less-visited, has satellite islands that are only a few minutes’ ferry journey away, and has mountains that are rounded and lonely. Skye is a mystical land, the hills steeper and more rugged, with the jagged Cuillin mountains in the south and the tortured Trotternish Ridge in the north.
We’ll be spending a week visiting both islands, enjoying gentle day walks alongside chances to see both islands’ famous sights, from a wander down the yellow sands of Mull’s Calgary Bay, to a visit to the Fairy Pools on Skye, in the shadow of the Cuillin. The local culture will never be far away; alongside both islands’ exceptional experiences in whisky and seafood, there are local crafts, and plenty of local brews.