All bookings must be made on our website: www.largeoutdoors.com
• Three days of guided walks.
• 3 nights accommodation, including, breakfasts and a packed lunches.
• Transport from Belfast for the entire trip
• All walks led by qualified guides.
• Perfect for solo travellers or small groups of friends
FULL DETAILS & DIRECT BOOKING LINK:
Join us on a long weekend in the wild beauty of the Ulster coast. We’ll head out on several walks to explore the cliffs and beaches, the inland hills, and of course the geological wonder of the Giant’s Causeway, the 8th natural wonder of the world. With many natural features here used as landscapes in Game of Thrones, we’ll be in another world indeed, with our own hostel to escape back to in the evenings.
The whole trip is fully guided and hosted, so you can concentrate on letting the landscape capture your imagination while we prepare the food, navigate you along the paths, and help you understand this fascinating part of the UK.