YOU CAN EITHER BOOK BY RSVP'ING TO ATTEND ON MEETUP OR BOOK DIRECT ON OUR SITE USING THE BELOW LINK:
View this trip’s full information including booking details, pricing, availability, itinerary, alternative dates and any travel arrangements on the Large Outdoors website: https://www.largeoutdoors.com/event/explore-the-jurassic-coast-dorset/
The south coast of England is riddled with impressive cliffs and stunning seashore, but standing head and shoulders above them all in terms of majesty is surely Lulworth Cove. This awe-inspiring world heritage site is the perfect destination for a social weekend away meeting a friendly group keen to explore the surrounding area.
Join us on an easy guided walking weekend where we’ll be based a stone’s throw from the famous cove itself, and will also take in the natural arch of Durdle Door. Beyond these spectacular sites, we’ll of course enjoy brilliant sea views right out over the English Channel.
Dates: 2-4th March 2018
In a nutshell:
• Explore the Jurassic Coast, Lulworth Cove and the surrounding countryside over two days of easy coastal walks.
• Relax in our exclusive hostel, within easy reach of the coast and with freshly prepared food and hot drinks for the weekend, with a trip to a local pub on Saturday night.
• Enjoy the views, the wildlife and the spectacular geology while we worry about navigation and logistics!
• Meet a friendly group of fellow walkers and really get away from it all for two nights in the countryside.
• Two days of guided walks, two walk options on each day.
• Two nights accommodation, including Friday and Saturday night evening meals, breakfasts and a packed lunch for Saturday.
• All walks led by qualified guides.
• Free collection from the local train station - subject to times and availability, THIS MUST BE PRE-BOOKED NO LATER THAN 7 DAYS BEFORE THE TRIP.
• Perfect for solo travellers or small groups of friends