All bookings must be made on our website: www.largeoutdoors.com
• Two days of guided walks, two walk options on each day.
• Two nights accommodation, including Friday and Saturday night evening meals, breakfasts and a packed lunch for Saturday.
• All walks led by qualified guides.
• Free collection from the local train station - subject to times and availability.
• Perfect for solo travellers or small groups of friends
FULL DETAILS & DIRECT BOOKING LINK:
It would take a lifetime to walk every mountain in Scotland, but what if you had just one week in the West Highlands? What would you include? What are the greatest of Scotland’s mountain walks?
Over 6 days of walking we’ll attempt some of the classic mountain journeys the Western Highlands of Scotland can offer, showing you some spectacular landscapes, providing a variety of different peaks to climb, and hopefully having a lot of fun along the way. We’ll also be able to experience some great local food, and explore the pubs, remote hotels, towns and villages near the walks.