“Strolling, stargazing and stylish living”
A weekend of walking and socialising in Northumberland. You’re going to be star struck this weekend (literally) as we’re combining great walking with a spot of astro tourism in the heart of Northumberland’s Dark Skies Park.
• Two days of gentle guided walks
• An evening spent at the Kielder Observatory, exploring the wonders of the night sky.
• Two nights accommodation, including Friday and Saturday night evening meals, breakfasts and a packed lunch for Saturday.
• All walks led by qualified guides.
• Free collection from the local train station - subject to times and availability.
• Perfect for solo travellers or small groups of friends
DIRECT BOOKING LINK: