The Peak District is the heart of England. Made up of raised blanket bogs and the hills surrounding them, the Dark Peak in the north of the National Park is where we'll be spending the weekend.
• Two days of guided walks, two walk options on each day.
• Two nights accommodation, including Friday and Saturday night evening meals, breakfasts and a packed lunch for Saturday.
• All walks led by qualified guides.
• Free collection from the local train station - subject to times and availability.
• Perfect for solo travellers or small groups of friends
DIRECT BOOKING LINK:
Easily accessible from all the northern cities, the Peak District has that perfect mix of wilderness and accessibility which makes for a great first trip.
As usual with our walking weekends the emphasis is on having great days out with a friendly bunch of people, and then relaxing in the hostel with good fresh food.