Join us on a social walking weekend in the Wye Valley and blow away the winter cobwebs, think crisp winters days, mugs of hot chocolate and a proper pint in front of the fire. Over the weekend we’ll spend our days out exploring the tranquil Wye
Valley, combined with evenings relaxing in the hostel, with freshly prepared food and a welcoming group of fellow walkers.
• Two days of guided walks, three walk options on each day.
• Two nights accommodation, including Friday and Saturday night evening meals, breakfasts and a packed lunch for Saturday.
• All walks led by qualified guides.
• Free collection from the local train station - subject to times and availability.
• Perfect for solo travellers or small groups of friends
FULL DETAILS & DIRECT BOOKING LINK: