With beautiful scenery on the doorstep, an inviting town centre and the genteel Talbot Hotel as your base, Malton has pretty much all the elements that make a great walking weekend.
These breaks are particularly suited to those who like to reward themselves after a good day’s walking with a few little indulgences – whether it’s savouring a local speciality from an artisan food producer, enjoying the tranquil spaces of a country retreat or simply relishing a fine meal at the end of the day.
Whatever the season, the Talbot hotel is just perfect. During autumn and winter, the open fire in the lounge beckons when you come in after a crisp day out in the hills, while in summer, the terrace overlooking the River Derwent is an idyllic place to relax while sipping a glass of prosecco.
In a nutshell:
• Guided walks on superb off-the-beaten track routes across the North York Moors
• A contrasting walk through the magnificent parkland of Castle Howard.
• Relax and unwind in the luxurious surroundings of The Talbot hotel.
• Fantastic food using some of Yorkshire’s finest ingredients.
• Easily accessible from London on the East Coast Mainline to York then on to Malton.
BOOK TODAY ON OUR MAIN WEBSITE: