Explore the lower hills and serene valleys of North Wales from our base right next to Snowdon.
• Two days of guided walks, two walk options on each day.
• Two nights accommodation, including Friday and Saturday night evening meals, breakfasts and a packed lunch for Saturday.
• All walks led by qualified guides.
• Free collection from the local train station - subject to times and availability.
• Perfect for solo travellers or small groups of friends
FULL DETAILS & DIRECT BOOKING LINK:
Snowdonia can be a beautiful place in winter, with the great peaks covered in snow and the valleys quieter – this is the time for the lover of the countryside at all times of year to get out and explore.
We’ll be spending the weekend wandering the lower hills and valleys of this stunning part of Wales, getting out for two guided day walks to make the most of the end of winter and the beginning of spring.