Join our two-day course and learn how to navigate in the hills of North Wales.
• Two days of guided tuition in the art of navigation.
• Two nights accommodation, including Friday and Saturday night evening meals, breakfasts and a packed lunch for Saturday.
• All walks led by qualified guides.
• Free collection from the local train station - subject to times and availability.
• Perfect for solo travellers or small groups of friends
FULL DETAILS & DIRECT BOOKING LINK:
Navigation is one of the fundamental abilities you need to have if you want to be an independent hillwalker. It’s also great at improving your understanding of the countryside, and a lot of fun. Our two-day course, run over the weekend in the mountains of Snowdonia, is perfect for beginners and will introduce you to the world of the map and compass.