This is a pub crawl pickup hash. Listen up!
The way this works:
1. The starting hare is going to lay trail to a bar...any bar.
2. The front running bastard/first bitch in becomes the new hare.
3. The new hare lays a trail to the next bar of choice.
4. The pack enjoys one beverage of choice and then takes off after the new hare.
5. The cycle repeats until we finish at the fourth bar or everyone has gone home.
Hash Cash: This is a pick up hash, so there will be no hash cash. Everyone pays for their own booze and food. Why: Cause we're not happy 'til you're not happy. Oh, and beer!
Time: Pre-lubing as early as you want. First Hare Away at 6:30 pm. Being a pub crawl hash, there will be no religion. You leave whenever you can't take anymore. Dog Friendly: Perhaps, but we really don't know where we're going. Safety Third! Bring a whistle. Go ahead and grab a cranium lamps, but hopefully we are lighting our path using the romantic glow of a full moon... and bar lights. On-after: Wherever the hares lead us.
Go to Attendee List