We get together twice a month to watch a "so bad it's good" movie at our place, usually on Sundays around 2pm. These events are open to anyone who wants to join, and fun for all ages (ages 21+). We do this because we love bad and cult movies! Our adventure will be going through a long library of strange, unusual, and sometimes downright ridiculous films from the classic 70's blacksploitation films all the way up to modern Neil Breen films (filmed right here in las vegas!). We'll mix it up with cult films, Z-grade horror films, and maybe even an actually good movie every once in a while. Get to know some of your local bad-movie film lovers, and kill a couple of hours without even having to drive very far (probably).
--- What do we actually do? ---
- If you come on or around the starting time, your senses will be assaulted with weird TV commercials, bad trailers, or other weird videos that our members suggest.
- Then we go around the room where you have to answer an absolutely *grueling* question about what you know about the movie. Maybe a lot, maybe nothing, and any answer in-between is perfectly fair.
- We then proceed to watch the best movie, guaranteed*, you've seen all week. We might make fun of it, we might love it, there might be mini-games, we might order a pizza, who knows.
- And finally we wrap up with a quick discussion about the film that's different from week to week. You never know what you're going to get!! (but it's always about the movie we just watched)
- We have a long lineup of bi-monthly events, so come when you feel up to it, and bring a friend if you want
- Good vibes, cool peeps, a good excuse to get out do something fun, with minimal effort on a Sunday.
--- Restrictions ---
- Only ages 21+ for now because there may be alcohol and we don't want to get in trouble. - Don't be a jerk. And please be respectful, we want everyone to have a good time.
--- Wow, I'm so excited, sign me up ---
- Way cool. We always start the movie EXACTLY at the time specified. Come a little early or stay a little later if you want to hang out for a bit, but otherwise these meetups last about 2 hours. They're not lengthy commitments. - We'll usually have some beers or whatnot available if you want to kick us a couple bucks when you come, but otherwise it's BYOB
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. We’re all going to die. Come watch TV with us."