addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Las Vegas/Henderson Tea Lovers Message Board › Meetup details changed: THE INFUSIAST: Diatribes From The Devotea Book Launch

Meetup details changed: THE INFUSIAST: Diatribes From The Devotea Book Launch

Naomi R.
joysteaspoon
Group Organizer
Las Vegas, NV
Good evening all!  I apologize for the late notice on this, but due to unforseen circumstances, we have had the move the location of The Infusiast's book launch!  Please see the address change below for details!  Nothing else has changed but the location!

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Las-Vegas-Henderson-Tea-Lovers/events/111172782/­
When: Thursday, June 6, 2013 6:00 PM
Where: Selah {an art salon}
509 S 7th Street
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Price: $20.00 per person
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

Thanks so much for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you tomorrow night!