Please read the full details of this meetup announcement so that you can get your free tickets.
So, our friends at Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas (yes, we have friends at BBLV :)), have very generously offered two free tickets for every existing member of this meetup group to see Galactic in concert.
What an excellent opportunity for you to explore what is quickly becoming my favorite venue in Las Vegas. I was there last night to see Local Natives and it was the best concert I have seen in a while. The sound is great at the venue, you have the opportunity to get up close and of course the list of bands they are bringing in is stellar.
Ah yes, the bands, and on our night the band is Galactic and they are a funk, jam band from NOLA. In New Orleans, on Fat Tuesday, they jam all night long. So, on a Friday in Vegas, in the middle of lent, let's celebrate Fat Tuesday with them.
Check them out live in NOLA last year:
OK, so everyone that is a CURRENT MEMEBER as of this announcement, I am going to call it 6pm on[masked], qualifies for a free ticket for themselves and one guest. Here are the steps to get your free ticket(s):
1. RSVP for the event by 8am on Thursday the 3rd, the day before the show.
2. If you want one ticket, just RSVP for yourself. If you want two tickets, do a +1 when you RSVP. Don't +2.
3. Supply your name when RSVPing through the question you will be prompted to answer or send me an email through meetup with your full name as it appears on your ID. I will need that to put you on "the list".
4. Look for a reply from me confirming that you are on "the list". If you do not get this confirmation then you are not on "the list".
5. Show up at BBLV the night of the show and get your tickets from the BBLV box office located to the right of the entrance. Show them your ID and tell them you are on "the list" for the Las Vegas Live Concert Club meetup group.
6 . Hang with the group and/or enjoy the show!
If you feel like being anti-social, you don't have to hang with the group. But, it would be nice to meet everyone who is coming.
Doors are at 1130pm, show at 1159pm. If you want to meet with the group, be at the box office around 1130pm. That's where I will be. If anyone wants to get together early, let me know and we can meet at the bar at Yard House.
Lastly, let me just remind you that I am just a regular music lover like you. I'm not getting anything from BBLV for doing this and things can go wrong. If they do, I will be bummed out just like you but will have no power to rectify.
I hope many of you will come out and check out this awesome venue!