addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Las Vegas Music and Wine Festival Message Board › This Saturday: Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf?

This Saturday: Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf?

Alexandria L.
user 72672662
Group Organizer
Las Vegas, NV
Dear MeetUp Cultural Seekers for the Las Vegas Music & Wine Festival:

This Saturday, May 4th, is Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf - a classical music concert based on fairy tales performed by visiting Carnegie Hall musicians (I'm one myself). Oh, and we should mention we have desserts headed up by one of Las Vegas' leading Executive Pastry Chefs. This kind of concert and event doesn't come along in Las Vegas - especially one made for Las Vegas locals who are looking for a nice crowd to mingle with, and a cultural experience to share together. We deliberately keep the crowd to fewer than 100 people.

And, the event would be the perfect follow-up to your dinner downtown (have you tried Esther's Kitchen??) and 100% of ticket proceeds all go towards sustaining music outreach programs of the music charity, Notes with a Purpose.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'd love to see you there!

Best,

Alex